28 Oct Property Manager
Posted at 00:42h in Careers
Reports to Asset Manager
- Hold maintenance platform accountable for timely completion of work, and facilitate work orders as needed by communicating appropriate scope and timeline to maintenance team and managing work orders.
- Serve as tenant liaison to address any tenant billing, maintenance, legal or leasing requests/issues and enforce rules and regulations with tenants. Escalate as needed to Asset Manager.
- Manage the lease administration function by:
- Creating/managing abstract summaries of leases, setting up tenant billings, managing CAM/tenant reconciliation processes and monitoring/enforcing the terms of leases.
- Responsibilities include critical date master scheduling, lease and renewal notices, coordination with accounting function as needed.
- Assist in drafting leases, amendments and other related documents.
- Assist in new property set up in leasing administration software, and becoming subject matter expert in leasing administration software to provide insight on process improvements.
- Assist in building out processes and monitoring property management programs/checklists with regards to onboarding properties, maintenance, service contracts and other property-related items. Bears primary responsibility for the creation and maintenance of all site-specific documentation and files.
- Assist in preparation and monitoring of annual budget, financial variance reports, operation analysis, and executive summary reports and ensure that all reports are reviewed and approved by the Asset Manager.
- Ensures effective management of risk and liability by assisting with monitoring insurance, loan and tax documents and timelines.
- Assist in overseeing completion of tenant build outs and capital improvements consistent with local codes and in compliance with leases, site plans and work letter agreements to ensure owner and tenant acceptance, timely completion, occupancy and rent commencement. Additionally, aid by ensuring we obtain appropriate documentation from contractors and track TI payments.
- Coordinate with other Property Manager(s) to build, document and execute process efficiencies within the property management function.
- Review and approve invoices in a timely manner and coordinate with property accounting function as necessary.
- Conduct formal site inspections of properties and follow up as appropriate.
- Be available to open/close the building during emergencies.
- Establish schedules and assign personnel for routine maintenance and emergency coverage.
- Maintain building and office procedures such as key card access, camera systems, fire alarm and fire pump monitoring, building move in and move outs.
- Exceptional organizational, administrative and time management skills with attention to detail, and ability to oversee multiple properties simultaneously.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite products.
- 2-5 years experience in commercial real estate building management.
- Familiarity with all processes and tools needed to execute roles & responsibilities listed above.
- Professional in both dress and demeanor.
- Takes ownership and understands entire property operations.
- Communicates effectively and efficiently keeping all parties informed.
- Strong analytical and effective problem solving skills. Ability to work independently.
- Compensation: Base salary plus generous bonus structure based on project performance, budget, and timeline
- Health and Dental
- Flexible vacation, paternity/maternity, and sick leave